- The purpose of Congo Progress is to engage in any lawful activities, none of which are for profit.
- To serve the interests of our community by promoting social, spiritual, political, and economic development.
- To increase the capacity of local, state, and federal governments’ support to better meet the needs of our association.
- To develop a community center where the Congolese community will receive direct services, celebrate its cultural heritage, and be connected to Africa and Africans in Diaspora.
- To serve as a networking and communication interface among members of our association and direct service providers to the community.
- To manage, invest and disburse all funds efficiently and with regard to donor intentions.
- To mobilize resources (i.e. human, organizational, financial, information, etc.) to support the interests of our community).